HIMSS Latest Cyber Security Trends in Healthcare on Aug. 26th
OneCommunity is proud to be an elite partner of Juniper Networks. Please join us for the HIMSS Latest Cybersecurity Trends in Healthcare event on August 26th. Learn more below and click here to register!
Be among the first to hear Jennifer Horowitz, Senior Director, Research Analytics, HIMSS North America share the results of the HIMSS 2015 Cyber Security Survey at the HIMSS Global Center for Health Innovation for the latest in healthcare security insights.
On Wednesday, August 26th Jennifer will share the recently concluded study findings and security insights with the healthcare IT community of Ohio through this invitation by Juniper Networks. Lunch and Parking are both provided through this invitation. Event will run from Noon to 5 PM Eastern Time.
The healthcare industry needs to increase security, capacity, and reliability of the network and reduce the cost of securing, maintaining, and supporting an aging network and operate with flat IT budgets.
CyberSecurity 2015 Survey results shared by Ms. Horowitz will address:
- Discussion of the tools in use to secure the healthcare environment
- Learn how organizations assess, prevent, and detect cybersecurity events
- Learn which threat motivators respondents were most concerned about
- Determine which items are the biggest barriers to mitigating cyber security incidents
Juniper Networks delivers “always on” intelligent networks that are faster, more resilient, and easier to manage – helping deliver a positive patient experience and enabling better patient care. Juniper Networks rounds out the afternoon with some featured conversations to connect the dots of what Juniper is doing to help you better secure your networks and meet the needs of your constituents.
“New” Network Security Strategies
- Hybrid Cloud & Micro-perimeterization
- Infrastructure monoculture vulnerabilities
Transformational Ethernet Switching Networks of the Future
- How physical hardware is enabling software defined networks
- Understanding when good enough networking is or is not good enough
Data Center On Ramp to Cloud
- Is API access the new compatibility benchmark?
- Understanding Public, Private and Hybrid cloud models.
If you have any questions or inquiries please please respond to email@example.com
Visit us online at www.juniper.net to learn more