Engineering & Construction
OneCommunity is a single-source engineer and integrator of end-to-end services for FTTP networks. We develop and build fiber optic Internet solutions that meet the needs of our customers throughout Northern Ohio. OneCommunity also maintains these facilities, and provides end-to-end splicing and fiber network test and certification.
We are committed to providing the most innovative fiber network solutions, the highest caliber technology and the most reliable service to our customers.
We assist with the initial planning stages to get your project on the right track including fiber optic design engineering, budgeting, inspections, acceptance testing and documentation. We also troubleshoot fiber optic operational problems and provide unbiased assessments of field operations.
Engineering & Construction Services
– Initial Planning & Design
– Material Evaluation
– Attachment Designs
– Splicing Material Fabrication
– Installation Assistance
– Quality Assurance
The OneCommunity Advantage
We provide turn-key engineering services for aerial and underground plant construction, and multi-tenant content delivery.
We have a proven ability to work with municipalities and utilities to expedite the engineering and permitting process.
Once work begins we use a unique Order and Project Management System that allows our supervisors in the field on-demand web access to permits and engineering drawings.
- As-Built, Greenfield and Plant Extension Surveys
- Field Audit, Analysis, Fiber Plant Documentation
- MDU Retrofit and Path Creation Surveys
- Municipality Permitting and ROW Procurement
RF Design / Drafting
- OSP Plant Upgrade and Rebuild Design
- MDU Structured Wiring Design
- Software platform conversion
Fiber Optic Design
- Backbone and Feeder Design
- Splicing and Loss Calc Documentation
- FTTx Distribution Design
- MicroStation / Bentley Comms