Data Center Services
Finding a dependable data storage solution can be challenging and expensive. OneCommunity’s Data Center Services handle the entire process, evaluating, documenting and matching requirements to best-in-class facilities located throughout Ohio. Our open network architecture enables access to any upstream telecommunications provider, value added service provider or private enterprise networks.
The OneCommunity data center solutions provide fast, reliable and consistent connectivity to mission-critical servers and applications. Scaling connectivity to meet unique requirements, OneCommunity offers high-speed WAN/LAN/MAN connections from 1 Gb/s to 40 Gb/s, as well as super-fast data center backbones using Ethernet VPLS and Internet protocol MPLS.
While delivering first-class performance, we keep costs down by leveraging OneCommunity’s secure all fiber network as the prime carrier. As the most affordable broadband solution in Northern Ohio, utilizing OneCommunity for primary connectivity ensures that the most reliable and cost-effective option per Mbps for the vast majority of billable bandwidth. OneCommunity’s Ethernet solutions for the primary transport of data to and from hosted servers further lowers costs by reducing expenditures on routers, switches and other network devices. Combined with our single-point-of-contact management services for secondary carriers, the OneCommunity data center connectivity options are second to none.
The OneCommunity Advantage
- 99.671% – 99.995% uptime
- High-performance dedicated bandwidth
- Scalable space and power configurations
- State-of-the-art facilities without capital investment
- Dedicated and shared environments
- Shared and dedicated rack options
- Carrier contract management services
- Server move and systems cut-over services
- Tier 1: Non-redundant capacity components (single uplink & servers)
- Tier 2: Tier 1 + redundant capacity components
- Tier 3: Tier 1 + Tier 2 + dual-powered equipment & multiple uplinks
- Tier 4: Tier 1 + Tier 2 + Tier 3 + all components are fully fault-tolerant, including uplinks, storage, chillers, HVAC systems, servers, etc.
OneCommunity’s Data Center Features
- Secure environments
- Strategic locations
- Tier 1, 2, 3 & 4 facilities available
- Network & data redundancy
- Advanced fire suppression systems
- Advanced temperature & humidity control systems
- Collocation or managed services
- Basic to advanced network & server monitoring
- Multiple OneCommunity and Best-In-Class partner facilities available
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) governed engagements